GENERAL RETURN POLICY
Unopened items (unless otherwise stated) in original new condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund excluding the shipping costs (you have to pay the shipping of the returned item).
To start the process for returning items, please reach out to Customer Service.
- DO NOT RETURN ITEMS OR ORDERS TO THIS ADDRESS WITHOUT GOING THROUGH CUSTOMER SERVICE FIRST.
- AN RMA NUMBER IS REQUIRED TO PROCESS ANY RETURN.
- A RETURN WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- YOU HAVE 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE THE RMA IS ISSUED TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS. IF MORE THAN 30 DAYS HAVE PASSED THE RMA WILL NOT BE HONORED
Bethesda International Gear Store co Plaion
Hiebelerstaße 45 a
Situations where an item or items MAY NOT be returned or refunded for any reason except where applicable by law.
- A returned shipment that does not have an RMA number provided by Customer Service
- Items that have been opened.
- Items that have been damaged or are not in their original condition.
- Any Item that has missing parts or has been played with.
- Any Item returned more than 30 days from the time the items were received by the customer.
- Any items that we not purchased from the Bethesda International Gear Store.
- Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the entire contents of the bundle are returned complete.
We do not exchange products ordered in error.
You can return a product ordered in error under our General Return Policy guidelines.
Please take care ordering products from Bethesda Gear
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
If you've received a product that was damaged in shipping or defective, you will have fifteen (15) days to file a claim with the insurer. If you have questions about this process, please reach out to Customer Service.
RETURNING DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE LIMITED EDITION & COLLECTOR'S EDITION ITEMS
Limited-Edition and Limited Production items are produced in limited quantities. DPI Merchandising reserves a very small percentage of limited items for customers who might potentially receive damaged goods.
We will make all possible considerations to address issues that arise from items that arrive damaged to customers. However, if our supply of replacements is exhausted we will offer the customer a refund of the items purchase price. These cases fall under our standard return policy.
IF we can replace your Limited-Edition or Limited Production item with a reserved item, the following rules apply to receive the replacement item:
- Photographs or Video of the damaged item will be required to be sent to our customer service team.
- Customer will need to remove, deface or destroy the numbered component and show proof of that action to get a refund or replacement.
You may think this policy strange, but this is done to preserve the numbered edition for all collectors.
We always approach these situations with the utmost empathy. We address every issue with our Limited-Edition items personally.
Please reach out to Customer Service with questions regarding this policy or issues you have with your Limited-Edition Item.
RETURNS ON VIDEO GAMES, SOFTWARE & MUSIC
Opened computer software, music or video games CANNOT BE RETURNED for any reason.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REPLACEMENTS ON REDEEMABLE CODES
The Bethesda International Gear Store from time to time may offer codes for in game items for any of the available Bethesda Video Game properties. If you have received a code that is invalid. Please reach out to Customer Service with your issue. We will work with you and Bethesda to remedy any issue to the best of our ability. However we cannot guarantee replacement of lost or invalid codes..
DPI Merchandising cannot replace codes for the following non-exhaustive list of reasons
- The time limit to use the code has expired
- The code was entered improperly
- The code was entered for the incorrect game or platform
- The code was transferred to a person that was not the original customer the code was issued to.
- The customer entered an incorrect email at time of purchase.
- This makes the code unrecoverable and unverifiable. No exceptions.
DPI Merchandising reserves the right to investigate order returns and withhold potential refunds that stem from the purchase of an item that qualified for an in-game item code.
Refunds can only be made to the original purchase method provided at time of checkout.
If we are unable to process a refund to your original payment method we can offer store credit via a gift card.
Refunds CANNOT be made to alternative payment methods, new cards or accounts. Please contact your payment process or bank for information about how to receive refunds from online purchases made from cards or accounts that are no longer active or valid.
REFUNDS ON VIDEO GAMES & SOFTWARE
Opened computer software, music or video games can only be exchanged for an identical item.
Opened computer software, music or video games CANNOT BE REFUNDED for any reason.
GENERAL ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Orders much be processed prior to processing.
CANCELLING ORDERS THAT HAVE SHIPPED
- Orders that have been processed and shipped cannot be cancelled.
Once you place an order that order goes directly into our warehouse system's fulfillment queue. Once an order is in the fulfillment queue it will be fulfilled during normal business hours. This is why it is very hard to cancel an order once it has been placed. The order is fulfilled quicker than our customer service team can reasonably respond to your request for cancelation.
Orders that have shipped can be returned under our General Return Policy guidelines.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS RETURNS & REFUNDS
UK & EU ORDER RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Customers that order from the UK and EU have explicit rights that extend our General Returns Policy.
It is for International customers to review and be familiar with their rights regarding international orders. A summation of these rights can be found here
- You have 30 days from the day you receive the goods to request a return on an order.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser requesting the return of goods.
- If you want to download digital content within the 30-day cancelation period, you must agree to waive your cancelation rights.
- A refund will be issued within 14 days of Development Plus, Inc receiving the returned goods or if a receipt confirming proof of postage for the item being returned.
- A refund of the Basic Delivery Cost will be issued within that 14 days. Enhanced delivery costs will not be refunded.
- EXCEPTIONS include: CDs, DVDs or software if you've broken the seal on the wrapping, perishable items and tailor-made or personalized items. They also include goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that's been broken.